Yesterday marked the start of my third semester of grad school. In January, nearly ten years after I finished my undergrad degree, I dove headfirst into a professional writing program. I’m learning lots of cool stuff – developing grants, web design (I made a website, guys!), technical writing, and managing digital media. It’s been an interesting adventure to step back into that student role, doubly so with an online program.
If you’re thinking about going back or are in the middle of it like me, here are some of our many resources to help you along the way…
- Managing the Graduate School Experience: From Acceptance to Graduation and Beyond
- Should I Go to Grad School?: 41 Answers to an Impossible Question
- Peterson’s Graduate and Professional Programs: An Overview, 2014
Get Through It
- Mastering Mobile Learning: Tips and Techniques for Success
- Power Up: A Practical Student’s Guide to Online Learning
- Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning
- College Success Strategies
- Make the Grade: Everything You Need to Study Better, Stress Less, and Succeed in School
Get that Money
- 501 Ways for Adult Students to Pay for College: Going Back to School Without Going Broke
- Earn a Debt-Free College Degree!: No Scholarship? No Problem
- The Graduate School Funding Handbook
Good luck, fellow learners!