Some of the feedback we’ve received so far from the strategic planning process is news that warms the cockles of our hearts: Pittsburghers want us to keep them informed on how they can donate to the library. It’s really encouraging for all of us to know that you want to support our civic work, so we’re resolved to make it as easy as possible for you.
All through the merry month of May, for example, you can maximize your support of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh by making a donation to the Perfect Match campaign. Although this promotion does not, alas, feature the wit and whimsy of the late Charles Nelson Reilly, it does give you the opportunity to help the library in a way that’s double the fun: all gifts made by May 31, 2012 will be MATCHED by the library’s Board of Trustees and a committed group of leadership supporters, making this opportunity the best game in town if you want to make your contribution go as far as possible.
Ready to play? You have options!
- To make a gift by mail, print out the gift form and send it back to:
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
4400 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Prefer to give online? Visit our donation page!
- Coming to the library anyway? Staff members at any of our locations will accept your donation, with thanks.
- Want to try a different form of library support? Upgrade your library card to a Donor Plus Card.
- Enjoy donating socially? Purchase tickets to tonight’s After Hours event and party for a cause!*
Visit the official Perfect Match campaign page to read the fine print, and thank you in advance for your support–past, present, and future–of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh. Because helping us engage our community in literacy and learning is like playing a game where everybody wins.
*While tickets last! These events tend to sell out, so why are you still reading this?