Tomorrow is the twelfth anniversary of my first day at this fine institution. In honor of that glorious occasion, here are twelve twelve-related items from my department!
- 12 – Ah, we start with a depressing foreign film. This one looks like a Russian version of 12 Angry Men, which is of course also on this list.
- 12 Angry Men – See? We thought of it first. In 1956 and with Henry Fonda, no less.
- 12 Monkeys – Whenever I see this movie, I have to remind myself that no one in 1996 could have predicted our current cell phone technology.
12: the Elements of Great Managing – I’m not a manager. I’m not sure if I want to be a manager. But I know where to find useful books on CD about managing.
- Twelve O’Clock High – Looks like Gregory Peck’s an excellent candidate for PTSD.
- Twelve Sharp – Sue Grafton is running out of letters, but Janet Evanovich will never run out of numbers. That’s good planning, that is. This one is a book on CD, of course.
- Vivre sa Vie: Film en Douze Tableaux– And we’re back to where we started, with a depressing foreign film. Remember kids, not everyone can be an actor. Or actress. Or even a key grip.
Leave a comment on today’s post for a chance at today’s prize in the 29 Gifts giveaway. Daily winners will be contacted by e-mail.