I believe that a healthy sense of humor is the best way to cope with most of life’s frustrations — yes, even the serious business of a job search. And judging by these titles, I’m not the only one.
- The Idler Book of Crap Jobs: 100 Tales of Workplace Hell
- Was Your Boss Raised By Wolves? Surviving the Organizational Food Chain
- Don’t Take The Last Donut: New Rules of Business Etiquette
- Never Wrestle With A Pig: And Ninety Other Ideas to Build Your Business And Career
- Can I Lie On My Resume? Strategies that Win the Career Game
- The Dictionary of Corporate Bull****
- Can I Wear My Nose Ring To The Interview? The Crash Course to Finding, Landing, and Keeping Your First Real Job
- It’s All Your Fault! (How To Make It As A Hollywood Assistant)
- Landing On The Right Side of Your Ass: A Survival Guide For The Recently Unemployed
- 99 Surefire Ways to Stay Unemployed
- Woe Is I: The Grammarphobe’s Guide to Better English in Plain English
- The Slam-and-Scream: And Other Powerful Strategies And Great Career Moves for Secretaries, Assistants, and Anyone Else Who Has Had Enough
May all your holidays be merry, readers. See you in 2011.