Has the unseasonably warm weather left you panting and delusional? Think you have nowhere to turn? Feeling sweaty and alone? Look no further than the library for help. Not only can we offer you air conditioning at the library, we also have books about making ice cream!
- Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book – Little skill, a primitive ice cream maker and simple instruction can produce ice cream of legendary proportions.
- The Ice Cream Bible – Ice cream, sorbet and gelato! All from your ice cream maker, if you have one.
- Soda Fountain Classics: Ice Cream, Sundaes, Milkshakes, and More – Perfect for anyone nostalgic for the good old fashioned days of soda shops.
- The Ice Cream Machine Cookbook – Perfected classic flavors and low-fat versions. Again, great if you have an ice cream machine.
- Ice Cream Treats: Easy Ways to Transform Your Favorite Ice Cream into Spectacular Desserts – An ice cream book for people without ice cream makers. Turn store bought ice cream into an even yummier treat.